I operate from the shores of the Chesapeake Bay in Virginia. The water there is
only moderately salty but corrosion is very rapid compared to my experience
with inland QTHs. I was wondering if this would be a problem for my equipment.
So far, no problem. I imagine anyone near the sea shores has this problem.

73,

Tom KG3V