I think there is the code on the Elecraft web page to control the K2
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darwin, Keith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 1:51 PM
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] Computer interface programming

I haven't looked at the set of commands to control the K2 over serial.
I seem to recall they're somewhere, right?  Is it just a simple command
/ response protocol?  Does the K2 send any spontaneous messages to the
controller?  It is probably simple enough that I'd be inclined to write
my own rather than looking for one, but that's just me.

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411.ssb.100 -