2300Z 14050 nil ... no one heard. Checked and antenna seems to be connected, heard some EU DX down low, but no ECN.

I'll try and make 40, don't hold your breath. Our #1 grandson is marrying the love of his life on 5 May, she's a bit over the top at this point, and we think they may be coming over tonight. I might need a stiff martini to recover, and I can't send well at all after a beer [or especially a martini], even assuming they leave in time.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2007 CQP Oct 6-7