I noticed last night that when I change filters from FL1 (opt1) to FL2
(700hz) in CW mode, the received signal shifts down in frequency by
about 20Hz. Likewise, in CW-N mode, it shifts up by 20Hz. The other two
filters are right with FL1. The shift only occurs with FL2. I didn't
notice this prior to installing the KPA100. I had the filters setup
perfectly using Spectrogram, and all of the settings are just as they
were after the initial setup. Will I need to go through the entire
process again? Or is there a way to get only FL2 back on frequency?

Also, I assume (hope) that it is normal for the heat-sink to get quite
HOT after a typical qso at 25wpm? Not spit sizzling hot, but hot enough
to where I can't leave my hand on it for more than a second or two. I
worry that I don't have the bias set exactly where it should be. It's
difficult to set the bias current accurately because the current rises
so rapidly after entering TUNE mode. And the current at the very start
varies depending on how warm the transistors are at the time - if that
makes sense. Just a little paranoid. I don't want to fry my finals.

Thanks!

-David W4SMT