You can just tweak the BFO settings I think, that's
what I did.
I did not have anything change with the kpa100, and I have
had the k2 back and forth as a K2 and a k2/100, and the filter stuff
did not change...

I have not had any long qso's, but in testing into the dummy load,
I don't find my heat sink getting very warm, let alone hot.

I was careful in setting the bias so that just the initial readings
were what I went by.

I set my fan to be on low all the time, its silent so why not?
Never had it go to high speed...

Brett
N2DTS