I am sure many of you have done this already....but it is interesting to
me....and I thought I would share

  1.  FTDX9000 Contest              $5699 (no extras)
  2.  Orion II                               $4395
  3.  K3                                     $3436 (Includes 5 filters)
  4.  FT2000D                            $3399
  5  Omni VII                             $3050 (with two filters)
  6  IC756PROIII                        $2999

  No coupons were added or any reduction of price for this small study of price.

  As I see if, you just save $330 from putting it together.  HMMMMM.  That kind
of makes he happy and sad.  I had the fun of building the K2...but that doesn't
seem worth it to build a K3.  Of course, I could be (and usually am) wrong in
my thinking here.

  Lee
  K0WA