I ordered just the 10 watt kit and a 6Khz filter,
which will allow me to play a lot before I get the 100
watt amp and the atu.

I don't contest or DX, so its nice to not have to get
a lot of filters, and a 2nd receiver.

I do want the band scope though!

The soft entry makes it a bit better than having to
plunk down a truck load of cash....

Brett
N2DTS