On Thu, 3 May 2007 8:34 am, Vic K2VCO wrote:
I agree that this feature has me very excited about trying PSK31, which
I've never bothered to do. I can send CW much faster than I can type!

This was my kids' 3rd-grade science project.
They tested hams on sending CW and typing.
After discarding the data from the one or two hams each who could do only one of the two tasks, they found hams on average type faster than they send, but make fewer errors with CW. Hmmm...maybe they should send it in to QEX.

Now if only the K3 would generate CW characters for copy by ear, it would be perfect :-)
This sounds like a mere matter of programming and would fit right in with Wayne's CWPDA idea he posted here a year or two ago.

Leigh/WA5ZNU