Sorry, I'm relatively new ham, so if that's frowned upon, forgive me. Only a
lot of people in my club work VHF contests (I've ordered an XV144) and use a
beep a lot.

On 4/5/07 09:06, "n4dsp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose
from. -Andrew Tannenbaum, computer science professor (1944- )