Does K3 have a variable delay (0-50ms) to control older amps TX relays (ie;
SB-220, L4B, etc)?

What is voltage/current limit to control TX amp relays (ie; SB-220, L4B, etc)?

If using an external receiver with K3 is the RX ANT OUT the correct connection
to get signal to the external RX?

I see a PHONES connector on rear panel.  If used how does one switch between
speaker and headphones?   I like the idea to get MIC and HEADPHONES off the
front panel.

Is the PA circuit breaker readily available if needed?

Can ANT1 and ANT2 be set and stored by band?