I would also add

1. The Phase Noise performance

2. The AGC In  Band IMD for  Fast and Slow AGC

3. The Transmitter IMD levels at 5khz, 10khz, 15khz
and 20 KHZ spacings under SSB voice conditions.   A
PSK IMD test at various power levels would also be
interesting.

The Receiver figures with the Noise Blanker On.

Its going to be a long wait for the ARRL  test report.
Maybe Elecraft should  now  perhaps think  about
changing their Receiver Performance  comparison tables
to signals spacings of 2 and 5 khz. It certainly would
make comparisons  a bit easier.

Craig
VK3HE