"A couple of questions I didn't see answered there (perhaps I missed them) are:" <SNIP>

While the antenna sockets are SO239, I hope they offer N types as an option. It
would be nice for Elecraft to lead the field instead of being one of the
followers.
After all, HP and Rohde & Schwarz don't use SO239 connectors on their kit, why
should Elecraft?

If any of the UK dealers do wake up to Elecraft, I too hope we can still order
direct. It's hard to beat Elecraft for service.

Dave, G4AON
K1, K2 and soon K3/100