From: Ian Stirling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 4:43 PM
To: Dan Barker
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] re: Improvements for the KX1

On Sunday 06 May 2007 08:44:33 you wrote:
> Adobe is your friend.
>
> I did a search for c181, and found the I.F.OUT you mention.
>
> Searching for I.F.OUT, I find it goes through J6/P6 to the Control board,
> and then to the AGC mixer(NE602).

 Thanks Dan - that's the first positive comment I've heard on
the distribution of documents as PDF files. Even though they
can be searched if they contain text and font information
rather than a graphic image of text, I have only ever looked
at a printed version if available.

73,
Ian, G4ICV, AB2GR, K2 #4962