I asked this question a while ago (well, early last week :-), but guess it
got missed (or I missed the answer).

Is the stock filter using 1 of the 5 slots?
Therefore if we keep it, we only have 4 slots?

On 7/5/07 23:14, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Cats know exactly how we feel.  They don't give a damnĀŠ
but they know.