Eric, thank you for that, there may be some that would purchase from a
dealer here, if they wanted something quickly etc.
But I suspect the vast majority would rather deal direct, including me.
I ordered my K3, not only on the basis of Elecraft's extremely good
reputation and what looks to be a very long term, very advanced rig, but
also because of the current exchange rates.

Very reassuring to see your post.

On 8/5/07 09:04, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again. -Franklin P. Jones