Arthur....

The FT2000 looks like a fine radio and if its like the FT1000MP...well...it
will be a winner.  But, the K3 looks like a fine radio too.  But it boils down
to this....

You can order at FT2000 right now....and get it in a week or so.

You can order a K3 right now....but you are going to wait away.  How long?
Very hard to say, but I think that "E" has been deluged with orders.  So, the
backlog is going to be rather hugh.  I don't think they are shipping until the
middle of the summer.

There are a lot of offerings out there now with the new OMNI and the FT2000 and
FT450 and now the K3.  Knowing what my K2 does...and how well it works...and
how much I love the radio...I am waiting for the K3.  The k3 has features on ti
the I,Y,K and the T have not provided.  I think the RX numbers will be
fantastic... well very competitive.  The K3 has been engineered for Hams by
Hams.  That is a plus.  Knowing the guys at E and understanding what they've
done over the years, I think that my money is on the guys from Aptos, CA.

So I would pick E over I, Y, K and T at this point.,,,but you going to have to
WAIT!

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense devine?