Roberto
  I use the Microham Microkeyer with my K2 for RTTY and PSK31 with no
audio level problem. I also take the audio from J5 as suggested. The
only problems I had were getting the modes set correctly on initial
setup. After that it has worked well. I had to put it in "follow radio"
mode to correctly work SB split where my receive is in the digital band
segment and the transmit is in the SB band segment.

Are you sure your connection to J5 is good? If you attach headphones to
that line do you hear good level audio? There is also a "Computer" level
control on the Microkeyer - is that turned up?

BTW - I usually operate with the K2 power set to the max and use the
"radio" knob to adjust my drive for the output I want. It is easy that
way to get 30 watts with very low IMD for PSK.

     Bob
     KD8CGH
     K2/100, KX1, K3(July?)