Hi,
I am encountering some problems to interface a
Microham Microkeyer interface with my Elecraft K2-100.

While the CW keyer, USB to RS232 converter etc. work
just fine, I am unable to use the interface for
digital modes / audio recording audio using my PC's
sound blaster.
I am using a Microham's supplied cable (schematic can
be found at:
http://www.microham.com/Downloads/DB37-EL-K2.pdf ) and
the constant level audio is taken from J5 on the
K2's main board (balanced audio output) as per
Microham's instructions.

Unfortunately, this level seems to be insufficient to
drive my sound blaster input: I have fiddled around
with settings, used both MIC and LINE IN inputs,
tested the microkeyer in loop mode as suggested by
OM7ZZ (the interface seems to be OK) but without
results.
Hooking the MK input to the headset jack works OK.

Before I go ahead and build an audio amp with a LM386
or similar device, has anybody been successful to get
the K2 + MK up and running for digital modes as
described on Microham's documentation?

Suggestions? Ideas?

Thanks and 73
Roberto, IV3IYH