Hi Elecrafters,

        I just sold my big, heavy linear power supply to replace it with
a small, light weight switching supply that I can pack into a suitcase
with my K2/100. Looking at the eham.net reviews, comments on all of the
switching supplies seem to range from "great, absolutely no switching
noise" to "noise everywhere", and everything in between. Given the
sensitivity of the K2's receiver, is power supply switching noise likely
to be more of a problem with the K2 than with some other rigs? Are there
any switching power supplies that you'd recommend that work well with
the K2 (and have little or no switching noise that the K2 would pick up)
and are there any that I should definitely avoid?

        Thanks.

Bob W1SRB