Wyn,

I expect the K2 to be not only available new for some (unknown) time into the future, but for it to be fully supported by Elecraft long after that.

Yes, the K3 will outperform the K2, but those of us who have K2s already we can attest to the fact that the K2 is not a slouch performer. 8++ years after its general availability, it is still near the top of the list for performance.

73,
Don W3FPR

Wyn wrote:
Hi There,

What I am wondering, is (are) the K2 and K2/100 a 'dead radio(s)'?

Over, say 8 - x years.