Just wondering, but should I expect wild fluctuations in power out measured by the KXAT1 after tuning?

For example, I just installed the tuner and have calibrated it to the best of my ability. After tuning to a dummy load the power out on 40m shows values of 1.9 to 2.8 and pretty much everything between those values.

I checked to make sure nothing was touching anywhere or there were any shorts and didn't see it. I was just wondering if this is normal behavior (i.e., the wattmeter isn't that accurate) or if something might be wrong otherwise.

I'll post photos sometime soon of the final build for S/N 1601.

Thanks.
-john W4PAH