-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Koaps
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 10:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX1 resistance tests help

Hi Don,

I am familiar with those symbols, I just wasn't sure
if something like >10K should be in the megaohm range.

Since some of the reading where in the 20K range I
thought something might have been off.

Just being careful since I really don't want anything
to happen to my KX1.

I guess things are ok then.

Thanks,
-chris