-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Koaps
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 4:59 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Re: KX1 Menu display looks odd

So rechecked everything,

I think the problem might have just been what I
expected to see and the way it was displayed were
different.

Since the manual doesn't show actual pictures of the
menu options, I expected them to look different.

Could someone with a working KX1 just let me know if
their menus look the same as mine and if I am missing
anything, I don't see the CAL option.

http://null.bz/KX1-Display/

Thanks
-Chris