Umm, does this mean we better get our Christmas orders in soon ??

73, Jamie
WB4YDL

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ,
Elecraft
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:13 PM
To: JIMMY D HARRIS
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] First Shipment Tally

Guys - We can't release actual numbers for competitive reasons, but I
can say that the numbers quoted below are incorrect.

We increased the first July-August production run above the numbers
quoted below.

Also, we are NOT sold out of the Sept-Oct production run. :-)

73, Eric