You might be thinking of Morse Runner
http://www.dxatlas.com/MorseRunner/ . It's a simulation of running stations in the WPX CW contest. QSB, QRM, fading, and "lids" are options. Even if you have no intention of being a contester, Morse Runner is a wonderful trainer for copying callsigns and numbers; the software makes it fun. It will never teach you to copy ragchew text in your head though!

- Rob W7GH