I think I'm going to install a speaker/headphone switch on the back
panel so I can just leave the headphones plugged in all the time. Then
switch headphones & speaker as needed.

Apart from the mini-plug being relatively fragile, it's also annoying
to plug & unplug. It doesn't go very easily and I often hit the menu
button while trying to work it. I have to say, it's the only really
annoying feature I've found on the K2.

73,
Drew
AF2Z