Good find! ... I got 2 of them ... Pix are here ...

http://weywalker.home.mindspring.com/

72/3, Weymouth Walker (Wey) ...
K8EAB
----- Original Message ----- > On 5/29/07, Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Today I was at Walgreen's Drug Store and saw an external amplified iPod
speaker for $5.99 or two for $10.
They had both black and white.

It's a little bigger than that Macally brand I've used before, but the
Macally one required an outboard audio transformer to get enough
volume.  This one worked right off.  It takes two AAA's instead of one
AA, but not having to hack it is worth plenty, and it's a lot cheaper.
It looks similar to a unit I've seen under the Belkin brand for $20.

The brand is "GoStereo," UPC 8-19003-00888-9, distributed by Price Point
Accessories, LLC.

Pix at http://wa5znu.org/log/2007/05/kx1-speaker.html

Leigh/WA5ZNU