Fred (FL) wrote:
<snip>

I've got a lot of time, retired, but I'm not
going to spend my time - sorting and saving
and cataloging Elecraft member emails -
why would I need to do that?  There are very
well tuned software forum tools out there -
that do that for us.
<more snip>

I find it no great problem, even though some folks think their words are so important they feel the need to send the same message...twice.

It only makes one hit the delete key..twice..while mumbling "idiot" twice
also....

--
---