Very good.

I'm sure that, in order to facilitate better understanding, all contesters
are careful to give accurate S-meter reports in every exchange too.....;-)

"Honest" signal reports have been an issue since I opened my first copy of
"How to Become a Radio Amateur". Personally, I think the commercial
operators got it right by adopting the QSA reporting system:

QSA 1 = scarcely perceptible
QSA 2 = weak
QSA 3 = fairly good
QSA 4 = good