Kevin Rock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am sitting here sipping my coffee and merrily reading my email when I come upon a word I don't know. As dad always told me, "Look it up!" So being a dutiful son I used what is putatively called an English dictionary. Well, somehow this word was not included within it. OK, I give up, what does hoaches mean? From context it appears to mean there are a plethora of nuts in your area. Looking at the source of this email why does this not surprise me?

Hoaches anyone?
   Kevin.   KD5ONS

Scottish expression loosely translated as meaning "lots of" , "covered with" , "swarming with" , to get back to a radio topic "It's hoaching with QRM". Might come from Norse, not sure.

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD