When the KPA100 is not installed, my K2/QRP operates normally. However, with KPA100 installed I have no incremental power control and no lit LEDs on the K2 S/RF meter.

The SWR is indicated to be 1:1 into an OHR RFL 100 Dummy Load. "HiCur" does flash on momentarily after switching to the 80 & 40 meter bands.
I am using my straight key to key the K2... not TUNE.

First test on 40Mtr band:
Both Hi Current and Lo Current Power Supplies on:
   Requested power = .1 to 10w, power to dummy load = 20w
   Requested power = 11 to 110w, power to load = 110w
With only Lo Current Power Supply on:
   Requested power = .1 to 15w, power to load = 10w
I cycled DC power off/on:
   Requested power = .1, power to load = .3w
   Requested power = 10, power to load = 10
I backed off requested power:
   Requested power = .1, power to load = 10w
I turned Hi Current Power Supply on:
And raised requested power:
   Requested power = 20w, power to load = 110w
Then backed off again:
   Requested power = 9.5w, power to load = 10w

Band Initial Power readings after I raised
(Mtr)                   Power               requested pwr past about 1w.
(With Hi and Lo Current Power Supplies on:)
160-15                 0                      20, 110
12, 10                  0                        3, 25
(With only the Lo Current Power Supply on:)
160-15                 0                      10, 10
12, 10                  0                         3, 3
(The lower power readings read when =< 10W requested, the higher power readings read when > 10W requested and the Initial Power is what I read just after switching bands)

"HiCur" does flash on momentarily after switching bands.
There are no INFO ### messages.

My equipment for this test: OHR WM-2 (QRP) and Heathkit HM-2140 (QRO) watt meters and OHR RFL 100 and Heathkit Cantenna dummy loads.

The testing steps during the KPA100 build checked out properly. I have double checked the solder joints and reworked those that I thought might have been questionable with no change in the (mis)behavior. I don't know if these findings are of any help to you... I would be glad to supply whatever readings as I may be able.

Troubleshooting suggestions appreciated!

Thanks,
Ed - AD7GR
K2 #6050