[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I don't think so as there is no way to capture the scrolling text to make it
populate into a log field.

If you already have a computer connected for logging why wouldn't you just use
a soundcard program that will allow you to do this?

73,

Greg - AB7R

Whidbey Island WA

NA-065
One reason would be to free the sound card to monitor another frequency and/or mode. I might like to monitor the PSK waterfall while racking up big points with RTTY on Field Day. Another reason is to use what will probably be very good integrated programs that are built in. If any program supported the data stream it would not matter if the source was RTTY, PSK, TTY or CW. Today I use HRD (Thanks Simon!) with PSK Deluxe (integrated), MMTTY bridged in (PTT only) and CwGet (no connection).

 Bob
  KD8CGH