Can anyone give me an idea of the time is takes for goods to reach the UK?
I'm away most of August and if Elecraft ship my K3 at end of July, it might
just sit in Royal mail for 5 days, before I can get it - they will then
return it to Elecraft :-)
--
The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's
foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher.