On 6/19/07, David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Allow a couple of weeks for delivery as the package will be directed
through Customs for VAT to be charged, plus the Royal Mail handling fee.

In the past, I've been pretty impressed with the speed of delivery. I
seem to remember when I ordered my K2 kit it took less than a week.

I think the post office will hang on to undeliverable packages for 14
days before returning them to the sender.

If I were you I'd cancel your holiday. :)
--
Julian, G4ILO
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com