! wonder if anyone can help? I have a k2 No 5914. The
problem concerns when sending cw the dits and dahs
seem to be clipped making it very difficult to send
good morse. I suspected rf getting into some part of
the rig but I have change antenna to a dipole,
grounded the case of the K2 but the problem persists.
I have also ajusted the weighting in "dot" but still
the problem remains. Any help would be most welcome.
By the way. Here the nail biting begins. Just ordered
K3. Fingers will never last until Nov.
Regards to all.
Trev GW4IMC