I noticed my K2 frequency is a bit off. I zero-beat WWV at 9999.95 and will use the N6KR method for setting the 4 MHz reference oscillator.

But, I noticed this, too. If I switch from CW to CW-R, the carrier tone is the same. But, if I then go from LSB to USB the 600 hz. WWV reference tone is 590 hz in LSB and 620 hz in USB.

What do I need to adjust to get the 600 hz WWV reference tones to be 600 hz in both LSB and USB?

Thanks to Spectrogram for making this nit-picking possible  :-)

73 de K1ESE
John