Gary,

That is correct, CAL S Lo and CAL S Hi may have to be adjusted a small amount, but no other adjustments should be necessary.

73,
Don W3FPR

Gary D Krause wrote:

Now I've learned that it should be adjusted for the loudest signal and that includes the background noise. So, can I now go back and readjust L34 for maximum volume and if so what else will I have to align? I assume that I would only have to re-calibrate the bar-graph, is that correct?