Hello all,

Boy, all my spare K6XX Visual CW Indicator Kits are gone!

If anyone wants one of these really neat little kits, send an email to
the EPA QRP Club as they will take over selling these kits!  Yes, I put
one in my K1 then my K2 and now in my KX1 and all work great. All you do
is tune onto a station until you see the LED flashing to the CW.  That's
it no zero beating or messing around. You will be within +- 20hz of the
cw station!

Give the EPA QRP Club a week or so before they offer these little nifty
SMD kits. This is a great kit to build as a start into SMT Technology!
Remember you can mount this kit in any CW rig as all it takes is power
and audio.

For now you can still check it out on my website, but I took off all the
PayPal links.

Look for the EPA QRP Club to offer these kits soon.

http://www.wa3wsj.com

http://www.n3epa.org

72,
Ed,WA3WSJ