People charge money to build a K2?
I thought it was fun.

I just sold my KPA100 for less then I paid for it,
as I figured the person who bought it did not get
the fun of building it, and that's worth something...

I would do it for free, but summer is busy time for me,
work, yard work, paint the sisters house, motorcycle stuff,
etc.

I think a used working K2 would be fine, if you did have any
problems, they are easy to fix (compared to regular rigs).

The K3 is likely much better in most respects, but add
the options and the price goes up just like the
K2...

Brett
N2DTS