One of the differences between the K2 and K3 is that, being in a bigger box,
the K3 has bigger knobs, bigger buttons and a bigger display with bigger
letters.

Those are a huge "so what?" for many young ops, but it sounds to me like
they might making operating the K3 much more pleasant for you, not to
mention all of the other features of the K3.

Ron AC7AC