I have for sale a factory assembled and tested Z100 CW and RTTY tuning
aid. It is as it came from the manufacturer and works as advertised. It
is a very neat little device.  I paid $92 with shipping.  I would like
to trade or sell it. I prefer a trade of some type preferably on some
qrp gear, maybe a 40m monobander of some type, or make a cash offer or
some other type of trade. To find out more about the Z100 go to this
link:  http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/z100_tuning_aid.htm

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J