Basic problem was engage mind before typing. High DC voltage at U8 and no RF voltage at pin 4 of U10. Low RF voltage at pin 6 of U9. Wanted to make sure my RF probe was good before continuing. It has been many years since I have messed with electronic circuits.I may be back at the Novice level. Would this be the appropriate forum to address my transmitting problems or should I bother Gary?

I appreciate everybodys help thus far.

Gary, WA4SZI

K2 #1009

Don Wilhelm wrote:
Gary,

I must be misreading something or you had a typo. RF Board U8 is a voltage regulator - you will not find any RF there.

73,
Don W3FPR

Gary Montalbine wrote:
Thanks all for the response. My RF probe works at TP1 and the PLL and VCO circuits. U8 was where I had no voltage and was unsure of the probe. Need to check further.

Gary, WA4SZI