Hello the gang!

A friend of mine (F8BDX) just finished his K2 and he is very eager user! He just have a small problem in CW. Using a bencher keyer thatr he was using with his TS450, he get some bad dot or dash at moderate high speed. From time to time asking for a dot he get a dash or wanting a dash he get a dot . We tried every way to correct that, and even with the dummy load directly at the K2 ant out, we have the same result.
Does anybody had this malfunction, and eventually what solution is possible?
I do not think it's a microcontroler bug.
F5UL/Bob or direct to Jose/F8BDX   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank's to all!