On 7/9/07, Thom LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This mailing list's spam filter has blocked 3 attempts by me to reply
> to this thread. I think spam filters are more likely to be blame for
> the lack of communication being complained of than any failings at
> Elecraft.

How do you know that?  Did you get a message saying it was blocked?  Was there a
reason?

Yes, I did get a bounce message back to say that my reply "looked like
spam". Why a legitimate reply-to from a registered list member should
be considered spam I have no idea, but I've complained before about
the brain-dead QTH.NET system and got nowhere, so let's not go there.

Most spam filters just silently drop the email, so the first a vendor
knows about it is when an irate customer complains they didn't get
what they ordered.
--
Julian, G4ILO
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com