On 7/9/07, Charles Harpole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, to save everyone time and energy.... here is the post that will
otherwise appear in the hundreds... thousands?.... within a few weeks....
PLEASE LET US JUST USE THIS ONE POST AND IT WILL SERVE FOR EVERYONE......

"I got my K3 and I love it."

"My K3 arrived and I built it in three hours."

"My K3 is here."

etc etc etc etc etc.

As someone with a K3 on order, I'm looking forward to hearing when
shipments actually start to arrive, and to learn of the thoughts and
experiences of those first builders.

Please leave the moderation of this reflector to Eric. If you aren't
interested in what you read on it, either unsubscribe or learn how to
use your mail client's filters.
--
Julian, G4ILO
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com