73, doug

   From: "Charles Harpole" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 08:23:44 +0000

   Ok, to save everyone time and energy.... here is the post that will
   otherwise appear in the hundreds... thousands?.... within a few weeks....
   PLEASE LET US JUST USE THIS ONE POST AND IT WILL SERVE FOR EVERYONE......

   "I got my K3 and I love it."

   "My K3 arrived and I built it in three hours."

   "My K3 is here."

   etc etc etc etc etc.

   Now, that is done..... ha ha ha....... 73,

   Charles Harpole
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]