Looks like phishing to me (bad grammar is key)

Matt
KD8DAO

On 7/21/07, John Palmar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My virus protection sends me the following message every to send an email.  Do
you know anything about this?

*** PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTIFICATION. ***

Trend Micro PC-calling Internet Security has detected a message containing
dangerous software. You will find the message in question attached to this
notification in the form of a harmless text file.

If you need to read the original message, please open only the text file, not the original. As a
further precaution, do NOT save the original message as a message file (files with the
".msg" or ".oft" suffix at the end) to keep your computer safe from infection.

Thank you
John