I have just started experiencing a tremendous distortion on my transmitted signal (K-2). It was first noticed by a SSB contact. He said my transmission was strong but nearly unreadable. I duplicated it at low and high power on a separate receiver. It occurs on both SSB and CW. This happened rather suddenly as I had contacts the previous day with no problems noted.

Occurs when the KAT-100 is grounded or ungrounded and on different antennas. Anyone else had this happen? Suggestions
as to where to begin looking?

Thanks in advance,

Greg
KD7SRC