W0YK's comment about missing the Pro3 bandscope
reminded me of this.  I hope someone (K8ZOA, HB9DRV,
N4PY or ?) will look into integrating SDR software (Rocky,
PowerSDR, etc) with the K3 and Softrock hardware on the
K3's 8.215 MHz IF output.  What I would love to see is:

1.  A bandscope display (good sensitivity and resolution).
2.  The ability to place a cursor on a signal of interest.
3.  Clicking the cursor moves the K3 VFO to that frequency.
4.  Perhaps add a waterfall display for weak signal work.

I believe most of the bits and pieces to do this exist now,
but it needs to be integrated into a seamless package.
Someone might have a nice product opportunity to do this
for those who may prefer operating to fussing with computers.

73, Bill W4ZV