Just finished Part 2 of my K2.  All tests worked fine, but now I can't get the
Cal S functions to work correctly.  Cal S Lo works ok, but I can't get Cal S hi
to turn off (yes, I have the RF gain fully CCW).  When I leave Cal S Hi at the
maximum value I can (display is 000, and the far fight segment is still lit,
when going back to the normal display, the segment at S3 is now lit.
Rotatating the RF gain does reduce the volume and move the segment up scale.

  I'm sure this worked fine when testing the control/front panel boards by
themselves, so I can't seem to find out what changed.  Any ideas?

  73 de Clark ke4rq